Swimming Pool Financing Available
One of the most important decisions you will make while building a pool or spa is determining IF and HOW you will finance your new project. Not only will your pool or spa enhance the beauty of your home, but it will also enhance its value. J. Bradley Custom Pools wants to make sure you are getting the most out of your new investment. J. Bradley Custom Pools works with numerous quality lenders like Lyon Financial and Frost, with multiple programs to help with your backyard financial investment. Home Improvement Loan, Unsecured Loan, and Refinancing are your most common types of loans, but we strongly encourage you to call one of our lenders listed below to see what type of loan works best for you.
Finance With Frost Bank
Frost offers home improvement loan options because no two homeowners have the same needs. And no matter which option is right for you, you'll enjoy benefits like:
- 0.25% rate discount with automatic payments from a Frost checking or savings account
- No pre-payment penalties
- No application fees or annual fees*
Frost offers two types of home improvement loans - one that requires you to use your home as collateral and one that doesn't.
Finance With Lyon Financial
WHY CHOOSE LYON FINANCIAL FOR YOUR POOL LOAN?
- Because "Swimming Pool Loans" Is All They Do!
- Over 32 years providing pool contractors and customers with reliable, effective and reasonable financing.
- Lyon Financial has successfully funded over 200,000 swimming pool loans.
- No Hassles - No Excuses - Quick Answers.
- They are committed to providing superior service in a consistent manner.