Complete Pool & Outdoor Living Remodeling
Complete Home & Backyard Remodeling
Is your swimming pool “out of style” or in need of repairs?
Would you like to improve the look and functionality of your existing pool? J.Bradley Custom Pools can remodel and/or renovate your old pool, and bring it into the 21st century. We can refinish your interior surface with a variety of different pool finishes, add LED lighting, change your coping, tile, or decking and drainage or go as far as redoing everything but the pool shell itself.
Here are just a few of the many options now available to you:
- NEW DESIGN ELEMENTS, such as beach entries, tanning ledges, and in-water tables & chairs.
- NEW WATER FEATURES, such as waterfalls, grottos, water arches, rain walls, and water curtains.
- NEW MATERIALS, such as glass tile, custom pavers, natural stone, mosaic designs, and aggregate interior finishes.
- MORE ENERGY SAVINGS with heat pumps, variable speed pumps, and LED lighting.
- LESS WORK with automatic cleaners and automated control systems.
We can do just about anything to change the look, style, and functionality of your pool, and make it better than new. Whether it's a simple plaster replacement or a whole lot more, it's no problem for J.Bradley Custom Pools.
Here are some “time-saving” and “energy-saving” ideas to consider:
- Energy efficient heat pumps and solar heaters
- Energy efficient pumps, filters and plumbing
- Ozonators (to reduce the use of chlorine)
- Ultraviolet (UV) Light Disinfection
- Computerized automation systems
- Built-in automatic pool covers
- Robotic cleaners
On the beautification side, you might want to consider some of these ideas:
- Long-lasting aggregate interiors such as Pebble Tec
- Waterfalls, water curtains, rain walls, weeping walls
- Water arches, fountains, bubblers, aerators, scuppers
- Natural stone or custom acrylic spray deck
- Built-in tables, underwater seating
- Tanning ledges, beach entries
- Mosaics and all-tile finishes
- Fiber optic & LED lighting
- Raised gardens, grottos
- Fire Pits, Features & Elements
- You can even add a vanishing edge or a perimeter overflow feature